Monday, June 29, 2009

Jennie Finch Blogger Link


Hey everyone! I'm excited to finally have my own myspace page where I can connect with all my friends and fans. I am extremely blessed and grateful for all the support and prayers throughout my career. Please check back regularly for updates to my blog and announcements on upcoming events. I am also really excited about the launch of the new Jennie Finch store, so please check it out! This upcoming year is going to be busy, filled with lots of training and preparation as Team USA gets ready to repeat our winning performance in Beijing this summer. We look forward to bringing home the gold medal once again. ***PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG TO LEARN ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING JENNIEFINCH27.BLOGSPOT.COM AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment