Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kentlake's Kendall Walker, Star of the Night! Goes 3 for 3 and 5 RBI's


LFA
Indoor Fastpitch Academy
(206)227-9698
.
.
LFA Assistant Fastpitch Coach Kendall Walker
LFA campers, Emily and Destany, and Coach Adam

.
Star of the Night! Kendall Walker Goes 3 for 3 with 5 RBI's
.
"I really wanted to play! Coach Kaas knew that all season long. He said I had to prove myself. when I got the start against Wayne Millers-Graham Kapowsin it was time to make my starting debut in a big way. I went 3 for 3 with a single a double that scored one and a triple with bases loaded for another 3 runs. Nobody on the team expected that not even Kaas and I earned player of the game. Thanks Adam for all your time spent with me in the batting cage and pitching to me."
Kendall Walker

Kendall Walker makes cut after 3 year layoff at Kentlake
.
The Dream of one day playing any varsity sport or even for one of the top high school teams in Washington State is a huge feat for any new person trying out for the first time. Try taking three years off from a sport you love and then making "the cut" . That is what senior Kendall Walker at Kentlake had done! (click on header for full story details)

No comments:

Post a Comment